Archetypes are additional skill sets the player is born with. These archetypes serve as a multiplier under certain circumstances. For example “Cold Blood” can be the best archetype for the penalty taker, and a player with “Leader” archetype would be ideal for the captain role. Archetypes can boost certain players' skills as well as the whole team's performance. One player might have multiple talents.
- Super Sub (Has higher chance of scoring when subbed on)
- Leader (Boosts team morale)
- Cold Blood (Has a higher chance of scoring from penalties / Free kicks. Also good for goalkeepers)
- Big Game Player (Performs better than usual in the decisive matches)
- Injury Resistant (Unlikely to get injured)
- Fans Favorite (Performs better when playing home games)
- Team Player